- Frosted surface on one side and smooth surface on the other side
- Size: 150mm x 230mm x 3mm
- Tips: apply a light layer of hairspray or glue stick helps to protect the surface of the glass to avoid damage from some special materials
- Flat Polished Edge for safe to handle
- Fit Flashforge Creator, Creator X, Creator Pro, Dreamer and Makerbot Replicator 3d Printers
Our Frosted Borosilicate Glass Plate brings a completely new 3D printing experience to the users, you can use both frosted and smooth sides of the glass plate for different printing tasks.
Glass is a universal print surface for 3D Printing. Almost all types of filament will print to glass in one way or another. Just place the glass on your print board and clip it in place! To print with ABS or PLA, lightly spray the surface of the glass with AquaNet’4R hairspray, then install the glass. For Nylon, we've found a light coating of UHU Glue stick seems to do the trick! If you don't yet have a glass surface, you'll want this one! This glass has been specially ordered and modified for use in 3D Printers. This type of glass is not available at your local hardware store or big box home center. Size: 150mm x 230mm x 3mm, good fit all Flashforge Creator, Creator X, Creator Pro, Dreamer and Makerbot Replicator 3d Printers.
You can download the Flashforge Creator Pro / Dreamer Z Spacer for our 3mm Borosilicate Glass Bed by clicking the symbol below.