Our custom designed 3D Scanning System is now ready. If you're a photographer or business entrepeneur looking to get into the exciting world of 3D Printed Figurines or Objects, we can help you get your business up and running quickly with our Quick Scan 3D Scanning System. The system is designed for use with an RGBD sensor like a Microsoft Kinect, ASUS Xtion, PrimeSense Carmine, Structure Scanner or other scanners including smartphones and cameras (please check details from scanning device and program from manufacturer) and Skanect software (each sold separately) to create a 3D object scan that including full body 3D scan of a person. The hardware is production grade quality and the electronic controller is optimized for fast and efficient any objects and people scanning. With our 3D Scanning System you will get consistent, repeatable results so fewer re-scans will be necessary by controlling the scanner moving up or down. This is the perfect solution for professional studio use or event use where you need high volume scanning.
- Durable extruded aluminum rail construction
- Powerful and precise stepper motor for smooth linear motion
- Quick release bracket for RGBD sensor
- Wireless remote control for the whole system
- Compact design for carrying to different locations
- Easily scan between small objects to full body height
- Optimized for fast throughput
- Consistent scan results with minimal effort
- Sets up and tears down quickly and efficiently
- Motorized turntable rotational Speed: 2x full rotation per minute
- Limited 90-day warranty
- Compatible with both 120V and 220V electrical system (Note: if you are in 120V electrical system, you need to connect a power adapter to upgrade the power from 120V to 220V which is included in the package)
- Includes motorized linear rail system, scanner holder brackets, remote controller and 24" Turntable (support up to 250 lbs).
- RGBD sensor and Skanect software are NOT included.
- All scanning systems are custom built-to-order, current lead time is 2-4 weeks for delivery.