- All material is sealed with desiccant in a plastic bag
- Usable on all PLA-compatible printers, such as Makerbot, Ultimaker, Printrbot, Lulzbot, and more!
- Glitter Flake HTPLA
- Prints with standard PLA settings - no heated bed or fancy hardware required
- No abrasive fillers so expect normal wear with standard nozzles
500 G of 1.75mm Proto-Pasta Glitter Flake HTPLA - Wonder Blue Filament.
Wonder what happens in a filament-making workshop? This.
- Available in 1.75 diameter on a 500g diameter recyclable cardboard spool
- Usable on most PLA-compatible printers, such as Lulzbot, Makerbot, FlashForge, Dremel, Ultimaker, Printrbot, and more!
No abrasive fillers so expect normal wear with standard nozzles.
In our experience, good results were achieved using standard PLA parameters ranging from 195-225C nozzle with standard build surface preparation (blue tape, glue stick, or BuildTak). No heated bed required but up to 60C is okay. Beware, if the bed temperature is too high, your part base could actually heat treat while printing, increasing warping and decreasing adhesion. Some shrinkage will occur in the heat treating process, so dimension critical parts may need to be scaled appropriately (as much as 2.5% in our experience).