- All material is sealed with desiccant in a plastic bag
- Usable on all PLA-compatible printers, such as Makerbot, Ultimaker, Printrbot, Lulzbot, and more!
- Prints with standard PLA settings - no heated bed or fancy hardware required
- No abrasive fillers so expect normal wear with standard nozzles
- Automotive-inspired metallic finish for layer-hiding texture without finishing.
- High performance HTPLA with stability up to 160C (320F) after heat-treating.
- Adaptable to most PLA-compatible 3D printers accepting 3rd party materials.
- Crafted in the USA with consideration for man, machine & the environment.
500 G of 1.75mm Proto-Pasta Artobot "Electric Lemonade" Metallic Yellow HTPLA Filament.
More about this color:
"Electric Lemonade" is a custom color designed by Steve Abrams (@Artobot on Instagram & Twitter) in collaboration with Proto-pasta at our 2nd Filament Workshop. Scroll to the bottom workshop page to enjoy the video and reviews. Below, check out Steve's workshop spools and a beautiful Electric Lemonade print. For more of Steve's work, you can also visit his etsy store.