1lb of 1.75mm Taulman Clear T-lyne Flexible filament.
- 1lb of 1.75mm Clear T-Lyne Flexible 3D printing filament
- A unique super durable material with excellent flexibility and thermal features.
- Print temp - 185°C to 220°C - Smaller nozzles than .5mm can use a higher temp up to 235°C
- Print Speed = 25mm/s Direct Drive and 18mm/s Bowden - varies from unit to unit.
- Print Bed - T-Lyne prints on most beds cold and heated beds to 40°C
- Made in USA
1lb of 1.75mm Taulman Clear T-Lyne Flexible 3D printing filament. Features Most notably, DuPont’4R Surlynr^ in T-lyne meets FDA 21CFR 177.1330(a) and can potentially be used in prosthetics where the most unique feature is the ability to immerse a part into hot water, make some minor adjustments, then cool the part and the part will maintain the adjustments as if it were printed in final form. For years, clinics have used polyethylene braces, temporary casts and corrective positioning components to more closely match the end user’0Is exact needs. The clarity of T-lyne allows one to see into or through a part with as many as 5-8 perimeters and determine where adjustments may be needed. This same clarity is used for non-destructive evaluation of any printed utility part as internal adhesion is paramount. Also, T-lyne has a surface that is not slippery, making hand tools made from T-lyne unlikely to slip out of one’0Is hand.
Printing taulman3D Nylon Materials: Best Printer settings